HOW TO USE FUROSHIKI

Have you ever used/seen someone use a furoshiki? Perhaps you've spotted one in a Studio Ghibli film. I stumbled across these neat instructions while surfing Uniqlo's site (BTW, they have a ton of sales going on right now!). I'll admit, I own a stash of bandanas and kerchiefs that really do deserve to be worn regularly, but I feel like I'm wearing it wrong every time I try. So when this popped up, I finally saw a use for those things! I can see myself toting two bottles of soda bin tsutsumi style or giving a gift à la yotsu musubi. Just looking at the hon tsutumi really confused me, but it was actually pretty simple! Going to the library will be so much more interesting. Hope the videos help!










Directions by Uniqlo. Vines by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Mistor. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.