DORM INSPIRATION: WALLPAPER TILES

3 words.

removable

wallpaper


tiles


I know, I know, a dream come true, right? If you think so, you're not alone! I was pumped to see Oh Joy's post about the new wall treatments from Hygge & West. Easily removable and reusable with a clear, low-tack adhesive, a number of tasteful tile patterns are offered. My personal favorite is the Petal Pusher pattern in taupe and white (pictured below) designed by Joy D. Cho (and I'm not just saying that because I love her little family and her blog!) . I know you'll only be living in your dorm for about 9 months out of the year, so this may not be the most practical purchase. But to those of you who want to go the extra dorm-decorating mile, I say go for it!




P.S. - Joy mentioned that she has some "really exiting new products and patterns launching in 2014" that I can't wait to see!

1 comment:

Ms. Mistor. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.