LITTLE WILL

Somehow I ended up staying awake until 2 am just catching up on The Little Couple on TLC last week. They're adopting a little boy from China that's about three years old with dwarfism. And apparently they've already adopted a second child (a little girl from India, how precious)! As a huge advocate of adoption, I can't help but share their excitement! It was heart-wrenching to watch their difficult journey of starting a family. They literally tried everything. From in vitro fertilization to surrogacy, so much loss and pain has accompanied them through this process. However, I'm sure they'll look back and realize (if they haven't already) that without all of those difficulties, they would've never been matched with their son Will. Tonight at 10:30 the new episode is on and we will finally see Bill and Jen be united with their child! So in honor of this family finally coming together, enjoy some pics of the most adorable asian kids, like, ever (if you know me well, you know I think asian kids are the cutest. I don't know why, I just think they are, So let me indulge a little!).


I can't take it! Look how happy they are!














Some may say 13 pics is too much, and then there's me. I like to spread the cuteness.

2 comments:

  1. this is simply such an adorable and lovely story... asian babies<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best post ever! What could be better than pictures of the most adorable Asian kids on the planet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ms. Mistor. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.