INSPIRED BY: CONFETTI



For many, a good celebration is marked by the infectiously energetic (and messy) presence of confetti. Fun to throw but not so fun to pick up, the colorful pieces definitely spice up any occasion. Although I thoroughly enjoyed my low-key New Year's this year, we had absolutely no confetti. NONE. I know, sad, right? To top it off, Meijer was completely out of anything sparkling (and Ikea brand alcohol free wine is something I'll pass on next time!). Funny glasses and party poppers were something I seriously missed this year. But just because NYE has come and gone doesn't mean confetti has to completely leave our lives (or at least the idea doesn't)! I believe fun pops of color deserve a regular spot in our everyday lives-- no party necessary!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Mistor. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.