DORM INSPIRATION: WASHI TAPE


With my senior year well underway and emails flooding my inbox, college is definitely something that's on my mind. As of right now, I've chosen a college and am really excited about this new stage in my life. But out of all the things I could worry about, for some reason one minor issue keeps pushing its way to the front of my mind: decorating my dorm room. You can't hang anything on the walls. You can't get different furniture. You have like zero space. Although those incredible wall hook and sticky tape infomercials look so appealing (or not), I've been keeping my eyes open for creative solutions. One of my favorites so far: washi tape! I love the color and fun it adds, plus it's super easy to do! Tape?  check! Blank wall space? check! I think I'll definitely be taking advantage of this simple project once my college years finally roll around :)



            




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Mistor. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.