PERSONAL NOTE #2

Sorry for the absence! With senior trip and play practice and getting back into things, I decided to just take a little time off and refresh before I started posting again (and hopefully more frequently!). Things have been a little out of the norm, but out of the norm isn't bad. Anyways, I'm back now! Thanks for sticking around :)


Some weird and not so weird happenings lately...

  • I graduate in 25 days! How crazy is that?
  • My sister moved out, so it's like I'm an "only child" again, so strange!
  • I got my computer! I don't know what I did without this thing before.
  • I went to my last banquet ever on Saturday. I had loads of fun.
  • The weather is just now getting warm. I'm so ready for some vitamin D!
  • My open house planning is well underway and I don't know how I'm going to accomplish my long list of hopeful DIY projects.
  • The photo above was taken during one of my senior pic sessions. It's kinda weird, but the lighting's cool and it looks like I'm either a) passed out or b) dreaming with my eyes open. I'll go with the dreaming, haha!



Photo by Haley & Co.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Mistor. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.