MINI . . . TUESDAY

Mention the words "Scotch & Soda" and be surprised if I don't go into a mini fangirling session. The european brand, based in Amsterdam, is, to say in one word, cool. I can go on and on about the unique yet comfortable styles they offer (and don't even get me started about their signature scent! Barfly is seriously one of my favorite smells. Order a free sample here). The kids' department is especially to die for. Scotch Shrunk and Scotch R'belle, their boys and girls brands, are definitely going to be my go-to if I ever have littles of my own... and money to blow!


Scotch R'Belle A Midsummer Night's Dream Spring/Summer 2011 from Scotch & Soda on Vimeo.

(Even though this video is from 2011, it still has me dreaming)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Mistor. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.