SOME STYLISH READS

I love fashion lit. There are so many unique and inspirational topics out there: styling, biography, how-to- I love them all! An evening at Barnes & Noble with a stack of trendy books next to me and a caramel mocha sounds so appealing. Times like those really help me out of day-to-day ruts. After flipping through pages and pages of other artists' hard work, how can you not be inspired? Even though my bookshelves and coffee tables are embarrassingly low on actual books, I've begun to accumulate a nice little collection of titles that are always worth taking off the shelf!

HAVE AND LOVE THESE



1. Secrets of Stylists by Sasha Charnin Morrison 2. In Fashion by Annemarie Iverson 3. The Little Black Book of Style by Nina Garcia (I also suggest her book The One Hundred)


WANT & HAVE HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT THESE


1. Opening Ceremony by Carol Lim & Humberto Leon (I vote this one coolest cover!) 2. Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange (Also comes in a planner version, how neat!) 3. Grace: A Memoir by Grace Coddington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Mistor. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.