PERSONAL NOTE #1

I put a little bit about myself into each post, but I thought I'd do *gasp* an entire post about what's going on in my life and what's running through my mind! 


My friend (and fellow stat girl) Laynie and me after the district finals game last Friday

School: Well things have been a little sad for the past couple days because our varsity boys' basketball season ended on Wednesday night at regional finals :,( . As a stat girl for the team, it was hard to watch but I think they all handled it fairly well and helped me feel okay about it. If you know me at all, you know I'm not very sympathetic towards sports, but I can't help but feel for all the hard work they put into it. Oh well, what happened happened. On a happier note, I finally found a Jr./Sr. dress last week! Jr./Sr. (for those who don't know) is a school banquet held for the seniors by the juniors in the spring. Because of dress code, nice dresses can be difficult to come by. After scouring Ebay for weeks, I was kinda starting to panic, but thankfully I found this one at JJ's House (Bonus - it's Kate Middleton-inspired! Who doesn't adore the Duchess?) Senior trip begins in a little over a week and you have no idea how psyched I am! No doubt, there's gonna be unforgettable memories and bonding. I will make it happen. (If anyone in my class is reading this, you better be ready to cooperate with my bonding expectations!)



This photo boggles my mind every time I see it! HOW!? via pinterest.

Fashion: Thinking about college and careers and, well, life, I know I'm definitely drawn to doing something with fashion. As a Christian, wrestling through different issues hasn't been fun, but it's definitely important. I know I can't compromise my morals for anything, really, let alone fashion, so trying to find the right niche is difficult. I've definitely been getting some healthy thinking in, though! I don't think I want to design clothes, but I'm definitely pulled towards visual arts. Whether that's a window display, a magazine spread, or an event venue, it appeals to me. I definitely love photography, but more of the artistic aspect than the camera aspect. I think it'd be amazing to intern at a photo studio. It's fun for me to look at an image and think, "What feeling are they trying to evoke? How did they get the lighting that way? Is this on location or in a studio? How long did it take for them to do the model's hair that way? What kind of music did they play in the background? Does the image get their point across?" So, if anyone knows anyone in the industry in need of a young and willing protege, please hook me up!

Soo... yeah! I think that's enough about me for one post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Mistor. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.