DORM INSPIRATION: GARLAND

Not gonna lie, I love confetti system. I mean it can be colorful, neutral, shiny, whatever you like! Some day, I  will find a good reason to blow a bunch of cash on pretty crepe paper. I first saw the stuff over at cupcakes and cashmere where she had a lovely strand of tassels hanging in her office (pictured below). I used to think garland was just for decorating parties and such, but why not put it somewhere like your office? Or in my case, my dorm? It could be perfect for sprucing up that bunk bed. There are so many different options and I'm fairly certain that there's a garland for everyone. I personally like the neutral and sparkly idea, but you want some flowers? Go ahead! Some pennants? There's tons! The possibilities are limitless...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Mistor. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.