STARS AND STRIPES AND HOMEMADE DOCUMENTARIES

I hope you all had a fabulous fourth! For the holiday my family (minus Haley :() went to our cottage up north with a few of our relatives. For the first time in my life, I was the only cousin up there. Typically I at least have my sister, but times change and people move away, and it's just not as easy to get together as it was before. Even though my cottage experience was a different flavor than normal, I still had a blast (what can I say, my aunt and uncles are a hoot ;)! We went out for a day and hung out at some of our favorite spots, took our time soaking up some sun at the pond, and played "name that tune" around the campfire (that last one was hard for me. How am I supposed to know that one song from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!?). It's funny how I brought a huge stack of books  planning on being bored with time to kill all day, and I didn't even get a hundred pages into my first book! The internet was a little rougher, though. My addiction is stronger than ever and Sprint does not do up north very well (Verizon, however, doesn't have so much of a problem. My Uncle Matt and Aunt Nancy were checkin their phones without an issue :P) Needless to say, I love my family and it was great seeing their faces for a whole weekend in beautiful northern Michigan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms. Mistor. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.